We are looking for DZ licensed drivers to join our team in the Woodstock area as we continue to grow.
Roslin Enterprises Inc is a Canadian-based, family-owned company with a strong focus on sustainability. Roslin offers a complete and effective organic waste management solution for the foodservice industry. At Roslin, we are committed to providing peace of mind to our customers while managing their grease trap and used cooking oil collection needs from start to finish.
Roslin is committed to responsible care of our environment. We operate in a green manner. As a used grease trap and used cooking oil recycling company, we take a used waste product, collect it, process it, and then use our product to create Bio Diesel. All wastewater collected from grease traps goes to an anaerobic digester to help make methane gas, generating electricity.
Our driver/technicians are responsible for exhibiting excellent customer service as it relates to the collection of used cooking oil and cleaning of grease trap equipment.
Roslin Enterprises has a safety-conscious work culture, and we take care of our people. You will be well trained and equipped to work in a healthy and safe manner.
Starting Rate: $27.00 with an increase to $30.00 after your first three months.
- Valid Ontario DZ class Driver’s License or higher
- Clean driver abstract and criminal background check
- Certified Professional Driver Safety Training Course Certificate
- Fluent in English (ability to speak, read and write English)
- Knowledge of MTO regulations
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Experience operating a vacuum truck is an asset
- Must be physically fit and able to perform the work involved and lift 50lbs
Benefits of working at Roslin
Day Shift (early morning start 4-5 AM) No Scheduled Weekend Work, 4 Day work week (10-14 hours per day). We offer full coverage of health benefits, uniforms, and a cell phone. Roslin offers our employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program that includes medical, dental, and prescription coverage, paid vacation, and RRSP matching.