We are looking for a Logistics Assistant to join our team at our Woodstock office as we continue to grow.
Roslin Enterprises Inc is a Canadian-based, family-owned company with a strong focus on sustainability. Roslin offers a complete and effective organic waste management solution for the foodservice industry. At Roslin, we are committed to providing peace of mind to our customers while managing their grease trap and used cooking oil collection needs from start to finish.
Roslin is committed to responsible care of our environment. We operate in a green manner. As a used grease trap and used cooking oil recycling company, we take a used waste product, collect it, process it, and then use our product to create Bio Diesel. All wastewater collected from grease traps goes to an anaerobic digester to help make methane gas, generating electricity.
Reporting to the VP of Logistics and Transportation, the Logistics will work with both the VP and the Logistics Coordinator to provide administrative support to a growing, fast-paced department.
- Cross-border paperwork
- Fleet vehicle licensing and registration
- Answer phones during peak call-in periods
- Customer inquiries/customer call backs
- Record keeping
- Data entry/billing
- Assist with closing routes
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills, and Education:
- excellent computer skills, in particular, Excel
- exceptional customer service skills
- self-starter with good time management and organizational skills
- experience with Keep Trucking a plus
- detail oriented and able to proof/identify mistakes
- able to work independently
- valid G license
Benefits of working at Roslin
Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week, plus overtime.
Roslin offers our employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits after 3 months including a health care program that includes medical, dental, and prescription coverage, paid vacation, and RRSP matching.