We are looking for a 310T Truck Mechanic Technician or level 3 apprentice for our shop in Princeton, ON
Roslin Enterprises Inc is a Canadian-based, family-owned company with a strong focus on sustainability. Roslin offers a complete and effective organic waste management solution for the foodservice industry. At Roslin, we are committed to providing peace of mind to our customers while managing their grease trap and used cooking oil collection needs from start to finish.
Roslin is committed to responsible care of our environment. We operate in a green manner. As a used grease trap and used cooking oil recycling company, we take a used waste product, collect it, process it, and then use our product to create Bio Diesel. All wastewater collected from grease traps goes to an anaerobic digester to help make methane gas, generating electricity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preventative maintenance on trucks and trailers
- Preventative maintenance on checking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PM’s, electrical work, brakes, suspension
- Maintain logs and report on the issue
- Follow safety protocols and use proper PPE
- Valid Class G Driver License
- Truck and Coach Technician trade certification (or in progress)
- Two years of verifiable mechanic experience
- Operation of hand and air tools
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
Benefits of working at Roslin
Monday-Friday, 42.5 hours/week, plus overtime. Uniform and company cell phone provided. Roslin offers our employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits including a health care program that includes medical, dental, and prescription coverage, paid vacation, and RRSP matching.